Welcome to the Wayne County Parks
Online Registration Web-site
Park Shelter/Area Permit Rental Request Information:
- Park Shelter/Area Rental season runs May-September only!
- Only on-line and walk-up reservations will be done from March 20-September 30. No phone reservations will be taken during that time.
- Reservation requests need to be made 48 hours before scheduled date. Please submit only one shelter/park area per rental request.
- All Shelter Rental Requests if approved will be done Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Please check your email for Rental Approval confirmation.
- Payment Info: After you received your email Rental Approval confirmation all payments must be paid in full within 24hrs after approval by parks staff.
Refund Policy: There will be no refunds.
Special Requests - All special requests, such as moonwalks, dunk tanks, pony rides, fun runs/walks, etc. must be approved in advance by the Recreation Division by obtaining a special events permit. All athletic permits and special requests need to have proof of $1 million liability insurance naming Wayne County Parks as additionally insured that must be in the Parks office two weeks before your event. No exchange of money is to take place in the parks.
- Permit Change: An additional fee of $5.00 will be assessed for any change in activity date, or park shelter/area once the permit has been issued. Permit holder has up to 30 days before the activity date to make changes.
- For Park Area Maps, click on the above Park Maps tab. Hines Drive Flooding and Saturday in the Park Closure Information, please click on the link below for further information.
- Please review Rental Terms and Conditions prior to reserving your shelter.
Click on the following links:
Interpretive Program Registration:
- Please click on Register for Programs for several Crosswinds Marsh and Nankin Mills Interpretive Programming.
- Registration and payment can now be made on-line.
Special Event Registration:
- Please click on Register for Special Events for the following:
- Registration and payment can be made on-line.
Forgot Your Password for Previous Phone, In-Person, or On-line Customers
If you have been a previous customer that is already in the database from prior activity registration whether it was done through over the phone, in-person or online, the customer can retrieve their password online by clicking ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to retrieve the password.
1. Click ‘Forgot Your Password’ link.
2. RecPro will prompt the customer to enter email address. This has to be the same family email address in the customer record. This email address is also their login ID for online registration.
3. Click Retrieve button.