Registration for programs and classes will be available on-line only. No phone in registration. Please call 734-261-1990 if you're having any issues with on-line registration.
When setting up an account and registering for a Scout/Group Program, please do the following steps:
- If you are registering for the first time to Wayne County Parks:
- Click Sign-In button on the top right, click on Create Account button and follow the instructions.
- If you have any issues creating an account, please contact us at (734) 261-1990.
- If you already have an online account. To access it, follow these steps:
- Click ‘sign-in’ button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
- Type in your email address.
- Type in password.
- Click ‘sign-in’.
- If you have any issues logging in, please contact us at (734) 261-1990.
- After your account is now established, please do the following:
- Go to your My Account and click on Family Member under the Account Maintenance section.
- Then click on Add Member to add every name in your Scout/Group.
- After all the names have been added then you can register for the scout/group program by adding those names.
- If you have any issues, please contact us at (734) 261-1990.