Welcome to the Wayne County Parks
Online Registration Web-site
If you are registering for the first time to Wayne County Parks:
1. Click ‘sign-in’ button on the top right, 'click on' Create Account link and follow the instructions.
2. If you have any trouble creating an account, please contact us at (734) 261-1990.
If you are already have an online account. To access it, follow these steps:
1. Click ‘sign-in’ button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
2. Type in your email address.
3. Type in password.
4. Click ‘sign-in’.
5. If you have any trouble logging in, please contact us at (734) 261-1990.
Forgot Your Password:
If the customer is already in the database from prior activity registration whether it was done through the desktop version of ReCPro, or online, the customer can retrieve their password online by clicking ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to retrieve the password.
1. Click ‘Forgot Your Password’ link.
2. RecPro will prompt the customer to enter email address. This has to be the same family email
address in the customer record. This email address is also their login ID for online registration.
3. Click Retrieve button.
- Reservations need to be made 48 hours before scheduled date. Please only submit one shelter/park area per rental request.
- All Shelter Rental Requests if approved will be done Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Please check your email for Rental Approval confirmation.
- Payment Info: After you received your email Rental Approval confirmation all payments must be paid in full within 24hrs after approval by parks staff.
- Refund Policy: There will be no refunds.
- Permit Change: An additional fee of $5.00 will be assessed for any change in activity date, or park shelter/area once the permit has been issued. Permit holder has up to 30 days before the activity date to make changes.
- For Park Area Maps, Saturdays in the Park, and Road Closure Information, please click on the Park Maps and Rental Rules tab.
- Please review Rental Terms and Conditions prior to reserving your shelter.